What Really Drives Me Up The Wall!

This is a Blog containg everyday things that "Really Drive Me Up The Wall"

Friday, December 01, 2006

Answer Voice

Right today I'm blogging from work because something has really got my goat!!!

As I was sitting in the office quietly eating my Sausage, Egg, Tomato and Brown sauce sandwich, One of the directors who isn't the most technical person in the world, Heres what I heard......

"For Chuffs sake, The F'in phone keeps going to Answer Voice !!!"

Come on what the hell " Answer Voice" please just either say "Voice mail" or "Answer Phone"

What really drove me up the wall is every person who has been into our office has been told about hios phone going to "Answer Voice "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can sympathise with this. My boss always refers to "the interweb". grr!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home