What Really Drives Me Up The Wall!

This is a Blog containg everyday things that "Really Drive Me Up The Wall"

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quick Service Machines at Argos

I was recently purchasing something from argos and instead of queing up to see one of the walsall girls I decided to use the machine in the middle of the shop which takes any comunication with the walsall girl, So i typed my product code in(ah good there are 2 in stock) then I inserted my bank card and an error flashed up cannot read card, so i tried the other machines still the same problem so in the end I had to still use my card with one of these walsall girls and it went through fine!!!!

So why the hell Argos do you have these machines that are meant to make it quiker which infact take twice as long to make a purchase.

SORT IT OUT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home