What Really Drives Me Up The Wall!

This is a Blog containg everyday things that "Really Drive Me Up The Wall"

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Women Moan No.1

I was recently in a bar it was a hot summers night so i tied my hair back when I was Chatting to the barmaid(Gemma)

Gemma " I really like your hair tied up"

Mr N " Why thank you my dear but i'm thinking of getting it all cut off"

Gemma "Don't do that it really suits you long"

A week passes the hair has gone and I'm at the bar

Mr N "Hi could I have a John Smiths and what do you want"

Gemma " I want you, you sex god"

Whoa whoa whoa Thats a dream I had back to reality

Mr N "Hi gemma you ok"

Gemma "yes thank you wow you have had your hair cut it suits you so much more than when it was longer John Smiths is it?"

Now the moan to this story is what the fuck suits me is long or shortwomen can never make up there bloody minds what suited me long or short if you didn't like the long hair just say!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must just look damn good either way Mr N?

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home